Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Enyeama confirms he was thrown out of Eagles camp by security

Super Eagles goal keepers took to his Instagram page to confirm yesterday's reports that he was thrown out of the Eagles camp by security. He wrote;
"After 13years of national service, having this smiles on my face and this passion in my heart. through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sound of rejoicing from victory chants. now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely. i will take anything but not insult to my dead mother."he wroteEnyeama buried his mum last weekend. He was reportedly thrown out of camp yesterday by security on the order of new Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh, for coming late.Continue to read what he told a sports journalist about the incident.

Speaking to sports journalist, Colin Udoh, Enyeama said because he came late, (he came on Tuesday when the deadline to report to camp was Monday) Sunday Oliseh dropped him as a team captain and made Ahmed Musa the captain.

“I was surprised, so I stood up to explain my position and ask for an explanation, but the coach asked me to sit down. I insisted on speaking because I felt that with the years of dedicated service I have given to the country I deserve at least the respect of giving my own side. But he told me that either the whole team would leave the room for me, or I would have to leave the room for the whole team. There has been a lot of incidents these last few months. I don’t need it, the team does not need it, so maybe the best thing might be to step aside in the interest of the country so that the team can focus on football instead of distractions.” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment