Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

LOL: ‘I want my boobs back’

Love
Dear Bunmi,

I am only 28 and just had my first child. To my horror, I discovered my boobs have sagged since I gave birth. My husband has even noticed this and I’m desperate to get them back in shape. Is there anything I can do or should I consider plastic surgery.
READ MORE AFTER THE CUT...........
Franka, by e-mail.


Dear Franka,

Breasts are fat and milk producing gland tissue. They are held up by ligaments that stretch as your breasts grow during pregnancy. They rarely return to their previous size afterwards.

Exercise, such as swimming, can help. You will do well to invest in some confidence-boosting bras. Plastic surgery is a bit drastic and very expensive.

Also, there is no guarantee that in a few years, you might not need another

No comments:

Post a Comment