Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Married Lady Confesses: My Husband’s Friend Is Good In Bed

Some men dey suffer these days o. They are just living with ashawo as wife. Chai!! Her confession:

I’ve been having an affair with one of my husband’s good friends for the past six months and I think I’m in love with him. He’s also married and we’re good family friends.
I’m really confused about the relationship as he carries on as if nothing is between us when we’re with other people, yet he shows a lot of passion in the bedroom.


In fairness to him, it all started out as a bit of fun and I’m sure that’s the way he still sees it. I daren’t tell him the way I feel in case he ends the affair. I also don’t want to seem pushy as he’s made no promises.
I know he’s s*xually attracted to me. But is that all?An adulterous married woman in Lagos sent this message to Aunty Bunmi. Read her reply:

Dear Mrs. K,
Whether your lover feels love for you is not the point... for a woman, these extramarital mess usually have little emotional value and do not provide anything good, let alone a happy new beginning.

The consequences of being found out are often immensely painful for everyone involved. There’s no doubt you have feelings for your partner-in-adultery; there’s always a feeling of lust between attractive partners when they have s*x – it is elementary chemistry.

Your husband’s friend is obviously using you for s*x and he’s quite happy with the way things are. If your are a responsible woman, put an end to this stupidity immediately before you’re left with burnt fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment