Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Saturday, October 10, 2015

At 101 Years, My Husband is Still Super Active in Bed - Woman Reveals Shocking Secret

The mayor of Port Elizabeth in South Africa, reportedly honoured a 101-year-old man, and his 95-year-old wife, who revealed that at that age, her husband was still super active in bed. 

On Thursday, a 101-year-old man identified as Madala Lumnkile Heleni and his 95-year-old wife, Bekiwe was honoured by Danny Jordaan, the mayor of Port Elizabeth in celebration of the Day of the Elderly in South Africa.


The wife shockingly revealed that at that age, her husband was still super active in bed, adding that the father of 6 and 16 great-grandchildren, was still a tiger in bed.

Heleni, who has been married to his wife for 66 years, revealed that the secret to his manhood being able to stay strong was bathing with cold water, adding that their family eats only samp, umphokoqo, a little bit of meat, and do not cook food with oil or too much sugar.

"The cold water makes my manhood very strong. It never fails and in my house there is always peace," he said.


"When I graduated from initiation school at the age of 32, the elders told me to bath in the river. The water was icy because it was winter and since then, I’ve always bathed in cold water because it makes me feel fresh," the husband disclosed.

"I don’t know what diabetes or high blood pressure is. I’ve only been to the doctor twice in my life for back pain. I only get sick if I wash with warm water, which makes me feel weak and tired. I grew up on a farm near Grahamstown and worked there. I still have my own garden and eat traditional food and vegetables,"
 he said

No comments:

Post a Comment