Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wannabe TV Reporter Becomes a Huge Hit after Auditioning Half Nak3d & Immediately Gets the Job (Pics)

The television world is highly competitive, and in order to stay ahead of the curve, check out what this up-and-coming news anchor did just to stand out and land high ratings.
21-year-old Enki Bracaj recently auditioned for a position at Albania’s Zjarr TV and landed her dream job on TV after showing her huge br*asts through an open top during screen tests.

TV bosses at the network said they were so impressed with Enki Bracaj, that they offered her a news
reader role. The 21-year-old now presents an international news programme and has already proved a ratings hit.


A spokesperson for the channel said:
'Most agree that her presentation style is somewhat awkward, but we are working on that and to be honest it doesn't seem to be doing any harm to her viewing figures.'Bracaj, who studies public relations at the local university, said she had simply 'found a way to put myself ahead' in a competitive industry.

HERE ARE THREE (3) OF HER AUDITION PHOTOS  HEREHEREHERE.
Defending the decision to offer almost-topless news, she said:

'It is not easy to enter the world of television.
'So it was obvious that if I wanted to make it I had to be brave and offer something different.
'I checked first with my parents and when I found that they also supported me in my decision, it wasn't a problem for me to go ahead like this.'Bracaj's popularity has already spread wider that her native Albania after she introduced a report about Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic. The video has been widely shared in neighbouring Serbia.
Enki added:

'There is not just a lot of competition to get on television, but also competition between the channels.
'I simply found a way to put myself ahead and also to ensure that my channel gets the best ratings.'

No comments:

Post a Comment