Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Monday, September 21, 2015

Get off of my god darn stage!!! Patti LaBelle goes nuclear on stripping fan (video)


Singing legend Patti LaBelle went postal and tossed a stripping fan off the stage during her show in Vancouver last night. She kinda shaded Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus in the process.

See more and also watch the video after the cut...
As Ms LaBelle was singing, she pulled some fans onstage and one of them thought it would be cute to start stripping off his clothes. Mother LaBelle read the poor man for filth. screaming,

"Hold on. Hold up. Don’t your dare. Not on my stage. No, thank you. Let me say something. I am 71 years young. I am not Nicki Minaj or that little Miley (Cyrus).Oh, no! Get off of my god darn stage, b**ch! And stay off! Put him out of the building! Put him out. How dare you."

No comments:

Post a Comment