Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Saturday, September 19, 2015

(POEM OF THE MONTH) - THE TORRENT OF HEARTBREAK


(LINE A)
How can every ripple, every tear
Be mild enough for a lover to bear?
Loneliness has come to consume the feelings he so dear
He is now having a heart left to rusticate it’s fear
He now fantasize with neither hope nor flair
His blunt and darkness now brighter and clear
In his heart he feels the impossibility
Darkness comprehends the light of his inner sorority
Harsh words has neither weapon nor spite
Yet they are the monsters that tear and bite


(LINE B)
She may be well seated
But her struggle to sustain has been defeated
Thus, leaving my fragile heart unprotected
Her habits gone wild with sugar and silt
To hunt where butter and bread is evenly split
Girls on the other lane had me in their sight
But for them, I lost my sight
yet she cannot even feel my plight
Yearning for my pleas
She was deaf to my please
Then her only wish was to take a voyage
All I saw was a pestilential voyage at large

(LINE C)
In a glance she and her words fumble
I can only see my heart in a rumble,
Like distant thunder
With a strive to break this spell I'm under

(LINE D)
Teeth of my heart grinding like cow
So can I say this is where it all ends for now?
Or should I pretend
Pretend that I don’t feel the end
Can I truly end it with my one friend?
Can the end be the beginning?
Can our sun still shine while it’s raining?
Can rainy days still shelter our favourite gathering?




Written 21:14 on 04/09/2015 to 02:55am 08/09//2015

No comments:

Post a Comment