Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Meet the 22yr old who makes money by eating junk food half-naked for men online

22yr old Caitlin makes up to £130 a week by eating 10,000 calories a day half-naked for men online.

"I love the way I look and I started actively putting on weight because it makes me feel sexy. My speciality is to rub and shake my belly for the camera.” she saidShe dropped out of school at 18 to pursue this unusual career and it is now her full-time job. Her family, especially her mother, has been supportive. Caitlin has no plan of ever quitting as long as her health is not affected.

"My blood pressure is athletic perfection. But I do get out of breath going up the stairs or walking short distances" she said. "If my health became badly affected, I’d consider slowing down. But I love what I do and I have no plans" she added.

Pink lady, Pink room... lol, she should have also worn pink bra.

Source: Ayshia Armani

No comments:

Post a Comment