Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!
Wanna know ABOUT ME?
OK,
Am like Wale Adenuga who is nothing but pencil in the hands of the Creator, and who is my creator? It must be (JEHOVAH) God and God only. Does that interest you? So, true knowledge is not attained by thinking, IT IS WHAT YOU ARE; IT IS WHAT YOU BECOME. At the center of my being, I have the answer, I KNOW WHO I AM. and I KNOW WHAT I WANT. Just like Socrates, I am not an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world. If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain because that heart will stop the other from breaking and that other heart may do the same. Am willing to make sacrifices to an extent because I am capable of changing and rearranging my priorities so that my final goal can be achieved. Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged. There are times when I take a few extra chances and create my own realities. Am strong enough to at least make my life better. Am enough that I won't settle for a compromise just to get by. I appreciate myself by allowing myself the opportunities to GROW, DEVELOP, and FIND MY TRUE SENSE OF PURPOSE IN THIS LIFE.. 


Sometimes I Pick some flowers and appreciate the beauty of nature, sometimes am not afraid to show my emotions because laughing and crying make me feel better (that you may say it is insane, but I have also learnt to appreciate your perception about my notion). However, I appreciate my past despite the fact that it is easy to be negative about past mistakes and unhappiness. But it is much more healing to look at myself and my past in the light of EXPERIENCE, ACCEPTANCE and GROWTH. My past has series of lessons that has advanced me to higher levels of living and loving. The relationships I have entered, stayed in, or ended has taught me necessary lessons. Thus, I have emerged from the most painful circumstances with strong insights about who I am and what I want. My mistakes? heheehe Necessary, my frustrations, failures, and sometimes stumbling attempts at growth and progress? Necessary too. Unequivocally, I must say that at each step of the way, I learned. I WENT THROUGH EXACTLY THE EXPERIENCES I NEED TO, TO BECOME WHO I AM TODAY. Each step of the way, I progressed. Is my past a mistake? NO. The only mistake I can make is mistaking that for the truth. Well, my life has a lesson because everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens to me by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of my soul and this is because I feel without these small tests, if there be events, illnesses or relationships, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. If someone hurts me, betrays me, or breaks my heart, I forgive them. I try to make every day count. I appreciate every moment and take from it everything that I possibly can, for I may never experience it all over again. I hold my head up because I have every right to. Tell myself I am a great individual and I believe in myself, for if I don't believe in myself, no one else will believe in me either. I can make of my life anything I wish.
Well, you better ask for my CV.
LOL (Lots of Love)

SALVATUS PEREZ AKIKI

No comments:

Post a Comment