Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Heavily Pregnant Woman Wrestles, Swims With Crocodiles

Daredevil Martha Rivera refuses to give up alligator wrestling even though she is eight months pregnant, the Everglades Outpost, in Homestead, Florida, USA.
A mother-to-be is wrestling alligators with just a few weeks of her pregnancy left
A mother-to-be is wrestling alligators with just a few weeks of her pregnancy left
 
A mother-to-be is wrestling alligators with just a few weeks of her pregnancy left. Having volunteered at the centre for two years, she’s progressed from feeding to gators to wrestling them an average of three times a week. Now eight months pregnant, she’s finally decided to axe the grappling aspect of her death-defying performance routine.
Having volunteered at the centre for two years, she's progressed from feeding to gators to wrestling them an average of three times a week
The woman progressed from feeding to gators to wrestling them an average of three times a week
Martha, who works at a hospital as her day jobs, said: “I started off working with alligators, feeding them and observing the behaviour they displayed. Of course, I have slowed down a lot during my pregnancy.
I started off working with alligators, feeding them and observing the behaviour they displayed
I started off working with alligators, feeding them and observing the behaviour they displayed
I only wrestled up to a point in which I felt confident in my handling skills; once I no longer felt that I was fast enough, I stopped wrestling.What fascinates me most about alligators is how smart they are. People underestimate alligators, not realizing that they catch on very quickly.”
I only wrestled up to a point in which I felt confident in my handling skills; once I no longer felt that I was fast enough, I stopped wrestling
I only wrestled up to a point in which I felt confident in my handling skills; once I no longer felt that I was fast enough, I stopped wrestling
Though alligators do not see humans as prey, they have been known to attack, should they feel threatened. Crocodiles also have one of the strongest recorded bites in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment