Featured Post

GET RICH LEGITIMATELY WITH STRESS FREE NETWORKING BUSINESS

G

Translate

Saturday, January 30, 2016

WOW, I LOVE THIS: See A New Wonder Your WhatsApp Can Do - You Won't Believe



I've already set it up on my phone's WhatsApp and it's working very well. The first thing I checked was my blog - 9janinja.Com - and it gave me answers. Check out the process below and enjoy:
You can indeed use your WhatsApp for more interesting purposes apart from "chatting".

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary, and you get answers INSTANTLY.

Step 1:
Save this number +91 90434 89211 as wikipedia

Step 2:
Create a new WhatsApp group and insert only the "wiki" contact and save.
That's all!


All you have to do is make sure you type "wiki" before any question and you get immediate answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment